Witchcraft Wednesday – History, Theory, & Practice
Join Christopher Orapello at Good Vibrations New Age & Metaphysical, located in Blackwood, NJ for a exclusive look into the history, theory, & practices associated with Witchcraft.
Witchcraft Wednesday is a workshop series, run by Chris Orapello, that explores the art of Witchcraft as a means to compliment one’s personal, magickal, and spiritual practice. Past topics have included:
Directions to the Store from Philadelphia and New Jersey
- Walt Whitman Bridge (or I-295 south) to Rt 42 South
- Take Exit 8 off Rt 42 South
- At end of ramp make the left at the stop sign onto East Church Rd.
- Go down to traffic light and make a right onto the Black Horse Pike (Rt.168)
- Good Vibrations is several doors down on your left. Look for the white store front.
•Walt Whitman Bridge (or I-295 south) to Rt 42 South
•Take Exit 8 off Rt 42 South
•At end of ramp make the left at the stop sign onto East Church Rd.
•Go down to traffic light and make a right onto the Black Horse Pike (Rt.168)
•Good Vibrations is several doors down on your left. Look for the white store front. – See more at: http://www.infinite-beyond.com/wicca-101-class-at-good-vibrations/#sthash.z6Jq3huB.dpuf
- Seating for each workshop will be limited. So, please sign up early to reserve your place. If the ‘Register Now’ button is still active in the workshop post then registration is still open.
- Workshop attendance will be expected upon registration. NO REFUND.
- To attend Witchcraft Wednesday YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE by the Wednesday prior to the event so the supplies can be obtained in accordance with the anticipated attendance. NO MONEY WILL BE TAKEN THE NIGHT OF THE WORKSHOP. To register online for the upcoming workshop, visit the official workshop announcement linked above in the calendar and click on the PayPal “Register Now” button.
What is Witchcraft Wednesday?
- Witchcraft Wednesday is a workshop series that explores the art of Witchcraft as a means to compliment one’s personal magickal and spiritual practice.
What is Witchcraft in regards to this monthly workshop?
- For the record, Witchcraft is not a religion.
- As far as this workshop goes, Witchcraft is approached as a combined practice of magick, divination, the healing arts, and shamanism. So, workshops will vary in their focus, but they will touch upon these four aspects.
- Witchcraft varies from culture to culture and so there will be a variety of practices and techniques presented and explored throughout the course of the workshop.
Do you have to be Wiccan or know about Wicca to sign up for the workshop?
- NO. Witchcraft and Wicca are two completely different things. You just have to be sincerely interested in learning about what is being presented. Attendees also have to be at least 18 years of age.
What kind of magick?
- Since some people have a tendency to view magick in shades (light, dark, black, white, etc.), the magick presented throughout this workshop series will be strictly ‘GRAY’ because nature is not black or white and neither is magick.
Thank you and I enjoy meeting you at Witchcraft Wednesday!