Petition for Membership – Blacktree Coven or Tribe
Hello and welcome to coven petition page. Below you will find the form to petition Blacktree, but before actually petitioning you may be wondering…
What does membership mean or imply?
- Membership means that you are a part of our family.
- Your involvement and membership in the coven will be kept private.
- Coven is the term we use, but ‘tribe’ also works.
- We meet at least twice a month and we encourage solitary as well as personal practice along side coven work.
- We don’t discourage members from having other memberships to groups and orders.
What if you do not live near southern New Jersey?
- If you are willing to travel for initiation and any subsequent degrees, you can always join the tribe.
- The tribe is reserved for those who are not local to southern New Jersey, but are interested in being involved in Blacktree.
- If you would like to learn more about the tribe, simply fill out the form below and be sure to check the box for the tribe.
What is our view of initiation and what role does it play?
- Initiation is used to insure coven practices.
- Initiation is a means to make an outsider an insider.
- Initiation is employed to align one with our current of energy, but also to bring someone into the coven and to educate them about our ways.
- Initiation is non-binding and non-restrictive as to respect each person’s individual sovereignty as it exists before and after initiation takes place.
If you are still interested, please fill out and submit the short form below to the best of your ability if you wish to petition for membership in Blacktree Coven. Only serious and thoughtfully written petitions will receive replies.
- All petitioners that are 21 or older will be considered for membership.
- Petitions may be followed up with additional questions or an in person interview.
- Submitting a petition does not guarantee an interview or membership.
- Thank you, we greatly appreciate your interest.